CM Relief fund shall be utilized at the discretion of the Chief Minister in such a manner, as he does fit and proper to render financial assistance, relief to deserving persons/institutions:
- As relief to victim of natural calamities
- For medical treatment
- To any public institutions affected by natural calamities
- To any public institutions considered suitable by Chief Minister for such relief
- To any other person facing poverty due to old age and physical disability
- For any other reason which may be considered fit and proper for rendering such financial assistance, relief by the Chief Minister.
CM Relief fund shall be built up with contributions received from the public, both individual and organizations or any other voluntary contributions received from time to time.